Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Antarctica Story


The extremely giant misty cold wind of the biggest desert in the world almost knocked my feet of the ground and sent me flying but on the bottom of my boot’s it had spike’s so I could stand on the ice do you know where I am ? Yes it is Antarctica.I have been here to research how deep and cold the water is.Today I learnt the deeper you go under the cold water the warmer it get’s.





I also learnt that male emperor penguin take’s care of their egg while the mum goes fishing.When killer whale’s find there pry corporate to get the seal or penguin of the iceberg.Some leopard seal’s are so viscous that they eat other seal’s!!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting facts Ronn. I liked your opening sentence using a question and hook. Please check the spelling of a few words like cooperate? Why does the water get warmer the deeper you go? What animal have you decided to research and make your animation movie about this term?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story was very interesting Ronn, I enjoyed your photos the most, especially the second one, did you see the little penguin under the daddy or mummy. Make sure to keep blogging and Do your commenting!

    Good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.